Update: The BIR has announced the extension of the deadline for Annual ITR to May 15, 2020 after we published this post. Taxumo’s deadline for the said tax return was also extended to May 10, 2020. Despite the extended period, it is advisable to file early to avoid any hassle.
Worried about missing your Annual Income Tax Return this April 2020?
The BIR has announced that despite the current enhanced community quarantine because of COVID-19, it will not extend the deadline of filing of the annual income tax return for Filipino taxpayers, unfortunately.
The BIR deadline to file Annual ITR will still be on April 15, 2020 and according to BIR Revenue Memorandum Circular (RMC) No. 25-2020 issued by Commissioner Caesar Dulay last March 16 — he’s urging all taxpayers to comply with tax obligations using the internet.
Taxumo is Here to Help
Not only is Taxumo a BIR-accredited eTSP (Electronic Tax Service Provider), which means you can both file AND pay your taxes online through our site, we have made filing of your Annual ITR as easy as A-B-C.
How? Read on.
Easy 2020 Annual ITR Filing and Payment (New: One-Time Fee!)
That’s right: You do not need a subscription plan to use our service for this filing.
To help you tide over this very difficult time, we at Taxumo have made our one-time rate easier on your budget: we are two times more affordable than other tax service providers.
To summarize, here are our one-time rates to file your Annual ITR:
- Annual ITR Form 1701A (under 8% Income Tax Rate) — ₱ 888.00
- Annual ITR Form 1701A (under Graduated Income Tax Rate) — ₱ 1,888.00
- Annual ITR Form 1701 — ₱ 1,888.00
How to Avail of The Easy Annual ITR Filing
You can watch this video to avail of the Easy Annual ITR filing or follow the steps below.
1. Create a Taxumo account by clicking sign up at Taxumo.com or going directly to this link.
2. Follow the guided steps on how to create a company profile
3. Once you complete your company profile, you should see the Taxumo dashboard
4. Select Tax Dues
5. On the Tax Dues page, scroll down to Income Tax Return
6. Look for the Annual Income 1701 (or 1701A) card and click File Now
7. You will see a pop-up “Time to subscribe?” and click the button “One-Time Fee” (or you can also subscribe if you wish).
8. Follow the guided steps to filing your Annual ITR
9. You will then be taken to the Payment Checkout page, to select a payment channel (Paypal, GrabPay, Online Banking, OTC or Non-bank)
10. Once payment is successful, you will get a confirmation screen that filing and payment of your Annual ITR is being processed. And that’s it!
You will receive an email confirmation that your filing has been received by Taxumo and transmitted to the BIR. You will also be able to view the Annual ITR form you just filed by logging in to Taxumo and going to Tax Dues > Past Filings page.
Important Note: Taxumo’s deadline for Annual ITR was also extended to May 10, 2020. Our deadline is earlier than the BIR deadline as we batch the submissions and payments of our users in manageable batches that ensure that they are properly submitted electronically to the BIR. By creating this smooth flow of data, we are able to avoid any network congestion issues – thus making sure 100% of submissions and payments are accepted properly.
As always, if you have questions about the above as well as any tax-related questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or message us via the chat app at Taxumo.com. We have extended our customer care up to 12 midnight during this tax season.